We hope you have had a good rest over the christmas period and are all ready to get back out on the water. The team have been busy planning the trips for the year ahead and provisional dates for them have been provided. There are some old favorites and some new ones, and some that continue from where we left off over the last couple of years!
Below are some of the trips and provisional dates. Please let the team know if your interested in coming along on any of them by signing up on the noticeboard in the club.
- The Dudley Tunnel : 26th Feb :This trip takes you underground travelling the full 2888m length of the mighty Dudley Tunnel.
- River Dove Trip : Sunday19th March : Organised by Burton Canoe Club
- Bridgnorth to Arley : Sunday 23rd April
- Llanymynech to Montford Bridge : Sunday 14th May
- Wye Summer Weekend Camping : Weekend 17 /18 June
- Doggy Paddle : Sunday 9th July
- Mawddach Paddlesport Festival : Weekend 15 / 16 July
- The Big One : 17th to 27th August : Dordogne, France.
There are more but that’s enough to start with! There are more moving water sessions planned on the dee and more pool sessions in the pipeline so keep your eyes peeled.