If you have been lucky enough to book onto the above course please find
course details below:
This course is inevitably going to involve quite a bit of time in the
water practicing and developing good practice and rescue techniques. The
day intends to be more practical than classroom based and will involve
using more than one type of Canoe craft.
– If you do not have a dry suit do try to borrow one if not
bring canoeing equipment suitable to spend quite a bit of time submerged
throughout the day.
If you do not have any item on this list please let me know and I will
endeavour to arrange for you.
– Drysuit/ wetsuit/ Drytop & drytrousers
– Kayak / Canoe (please let me know which sort you will bring
– Spray deck
– Appropriate footwear
– Plenty of thermal layers
– Webbing (sewn sling or unsewn)
– HMS screw gate Karabiner
– Throw line ( minimum 15m)
– Personal items such as sun cream and medication.
If you have any queries email me or ask at the club.
I shall also be handing out a form that will be required to be filled
in prior to attending.