Auto post from e-mail

Dove Tour – canceled due to bad weather.

Hi All For anyone who was interested in joining us at the last minute. Due to river and weather conditions Burton Canoe Club have regretfully cancelled the Dove Tour for this weekend. Best wishes Bill

Trips 2018!

  Members, Please see the Attached file for a list of proposed trips for 2018! Please get in touch with Sian or Bill if your interested in attending any of them.     Proposed-Recreational-2018.pdf

Bio Blitz 8.4.17

PADDLE 2 NATURE – ANNUAL SPRING BIO BLITZ – SATURDAY 8TH APRIL 2017 – 9AM FOR 9.30 ON WATER Just a quick reminder that we will holding our annual Spring Bio Blitz this Saturday. This is a great family event, evaluating the environment for flora and fauna. This year we have been asked to put …

Bio Blitz 8.4.17 Read More »